Sunday 21 June 2009

So Amazing Wow Wow :O

Hi All,


I finsihed my exams yesterday so I took a rest from PC and didnt open it

But before two days I released a full version of My Pace Maker game on GameJolt website for the competition.
For the people who were in love with the game they have noticed that the updates
- Fixing bugs
- Make it winnable
- Adding Music
- Icon
- Loading screen

and the so amazing stuff that I was featured on indiegames the weblog Wow.

I cant believe myself :) Wow

Thanks for all whom support me :)


Update: As you can see I changed the theme of the Blog as I will try to make one fits with my games :)

Bye Bye

4 comments:

  1. Thanks zachTaylor :)

    Hope my next games also be featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. free fire mod apk is the best hacking mod and unlimited health and powers and i am play this mod many time its awesome .you can also download this game to follow this link free fire mod apk its amzing web sites ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete