Wednesday 9 June 2010

Just a Talk

Hey all,
How are you all :) I hope u are in good health :) This is the fastest time I post since longtime ago where I used to do that :)

First of all, I am going to talk about my own projects Hello World! no progress at all :S but PaceMaker FP I made some types of bullet waves also I made two types of enemies right now :)

As spoiling stuff I designed on papers 17 types of enemies :) Hope to get them done soon :) I know some of u may want some screens but I dont think I will do that right now so as not to spoil more stuff :)

Also another thing about PaceMaker FP :) that BauAir Studios (a talent guy caled Mikeal) geneoursly accepted to make music for Pace Maker FP which is a very nice thing :).

Lets go to indie scene and some other stuff I liked :)


First there is free tickets for Casual Connect Conferene at Seattle :) and mochimedia is supporting this tickets for more info here is a link.

Second thing Sakis25 a fellow developper using GameMaker but he is really amazing(He is the one behind Zoo Escape 3D in last YoYoGames Compo) :) he posted on his blog about a trailer for something called Mortal Combat Rebirth which is a trailer to a movie but made very well take a look :)



Also the next video is nice video for Stensil painting where he paint a monster from a game called Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet



Last stuff is some pixel art I was trying long time ago more than a month :)
Check them and tell me your opinion :)



I know that this post is shallow but I wanted to talk :)
That all for now :)

ByeBye

No comments:

Post a Comment