Saturday 15 December 2012

Take Long and Longer in Sponsoring but its OUT

Hey All,
From the title of the post I am sure some have guessed what I am gonna say. Yup what you thought is true Alone in the Park is out now :D YaaaaaaY :D


Really this game took too long to be finished and too long to be sponsored and published :D I was gonna try to sell it or release for free in the end but Thanks to Tom Fulp I talked to him and he is really a nice guy he offered for me sponsoring rather than release for free :) really his a very nice guy :)

Why we talk a lot now let's go kill some evil mushrooms in Alone in the Park.

The game contains 3 IndieGames characters by @ConnorUllmann and @Notch and @TerryCavanagh so go and unlock characters and kill mushrooms ;) Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it while creating :)

That's everything for now

Bye Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I have visited your website.. Its really nice.. Actually i want to do advertisement on your website.. I want some space on your website to post my add.. And i will pay you for that.. If you are interested so kindly contact me on this email: rickyjames313@gmail.com
    I will wait for your reply.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete